Before you read this blog there are three things you need to know about me:
1. I have no fingerprints
2. It’s not proper coffee unless I’ve spilt it everywhere
3. My housemate is a mermaid
Hello you! I’m Alice, a wanna be inspirational figure working in the Finance sector (which for the record is nothing like Wolf of Wall Street). Established in 2014, this blog aims to give an insight into my life, mind and world as I try to comprehend professionalism in a world full of suits, hummus and avocado emojis.
Quick navigation summary:
- Homepage – all posts in order of most recent publication
- About – where you are now
- Contact – details of how to get in touch (and my other social media outlets)
- Contents – easy navigation of everything ever written
- The First Time Buyer Diaries – ongoing series documenting my experiences buying a house in the Wiltshire town of Swindon
- Very British Travels – travel write ups and UK local reviews (towns, attractions, food etc.)
My name is Alice E. Bennett and I’m just trying to make my way in this world.
Oh, did I also mention my housemate’s a mermaid?